Ephesians 6:10-13 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Boris Johnson Signed and Notarized Affidavit with Registered Mail Receipt
American Airlines Signed and Notarized Affidavit with Registered Mail Receipt
Border Force Signed and Notarized Affidavit with Registered Mail Receipt
Notice of Religious Exemption
To Whom it May Concern:
To Whom This May Concern
This general letter is Notice of my religious practices. I am a member of Templīs Aquária Church, and our prayer is a prayer of breath. I usually pray several times throughout the day and for this I must remove any face coverings.
This past year has shown us much hardship in regards to our faith, and I am writing to notify you of my religious rights. 42 U.S.C. section 2000a-2000a-6 outlines that all places open to the public are subject to federal rules regarding religious discrimination. I am a person who usually gets nervous on flights and at any time, I must be granted access to praying via unobstructed breath. I notify you in advance so that you may notify your staff of my religious rights, so as to not cause further stress to me in this situation.
Also as you will see from my affidavit, as part of my religious practices I do not partake in drugs, vaccines or PCR testing. I have included my Health and Wellness Pledge (Including and not limited to the set of symptoms referred to as COVID-19) confirming I attest to only travel when in excellent health in alignment with my religious practices.
Thank you in advance,
Philip Charles Madeley
Essene Priest in the order of Melchizedek
Member of the Templis Aquaria Church™©
I, Philip Charles Madeley, a Living Man, do hereby swear and affirm all the statements on the following pages are true, correct and not misleading, so help me God, dated this 3rd day of February in the year of our Lord 2022.
WITNESS TESTIMONY IN THE FORM OF AN AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS (AOF) AND DECLINATION FOR OFFER OF VACCINATION PRODUCT, COVID-19 TESTING PRODUCTS, AND COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
- I, Philip Madeley, a living man, retain and reserve all my God-given rights including sole possession and sole use of all my biological materials and/or biological systems, which are my Personal Private Property granted to me by my Creator.
- I retain and reserve the right to decline all attempts to access, influence, test, and/or otherwise alter any and all of my God-given biological material and/or biological systems, which are the original design and craftsmanship of my Creator.
- I, a living man, retain and reserve, claim all, and waive none of my God-given and unalienable sovereign rights.
- I, a living man, attest to my 100% God-given immunity and unalienable right to bodily autonomy.
- I, a living man, am unwilling to ingest or receive drugs of any kind – pharmaceutical or otherwise.
- I, a living man, am unwilling to receive vaccinations of any kind including experimental COVID-19 vaccinations.
- I, a living man, am unwilling to submit to unwarranted medical testing including the COVID-19 PCR test and COVID-19 testing of any kind.
- I, a living man, am unwilling to subject myself to isolation or quarantine requirements.
- I, Philip Madeley, am a living man and an Essene Priest in the order of Melchizedek and a member of the Templis Aquaria Church.
- I am a creation of the one true Creator, God Almighty and a follower of God’s laws first and foremost, and the laws of man when they are not in conflict (Leviticus 18:3-4). Pursuant Matthew 5:33-37 and James 5:12, “let my yes be yes, and my no be no.” I have personal knowledge of the matters stated herein and hereby declare and affirm, understanding of both the spiritual and legal liabilities of, “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” (Exodus 20:16).
- Furthermore, I, being of sound mind and body, do hereby declare that my body, soul, mind and spirit belong to my Creator (1 Corinthians 6:20) and that no person shall take possession of, force medicate, treat, inject upon or into my living body without my consent.
- The Holy Bible says “for the life of the flesh is in the blood” (Leviticus 17:11) and any interference with the purity of the blood is an offense to my well-being such that anyone injecting any foreign substances into my body, without my consent, accepts any and all liability and responsibility personally for all damages caused to me including, but not limited to, blood clots, Pericarditis, Bells palsy, heart attack, permanent disability, and death, and will face prosecution under appropriate Law. Ref. Deuteronomy 6:18, Matthew 23:28.
- The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19) and as such, should not be used for medical experimentation. The substances in the vaccine product and gene therapy product are foreign to the human body, and we are called to protect the body and not participate in pharmakeia (Galatians 5:19).
- Pursuant to the above statements, I decline all offers of medical intervention.
- I do not expect to be cross-examined on my beliefs, and I would consider a challenge to my religious beliefs to be discriminatory.
- I have the right of conscience, and I invoke it, as well as the right to be unmolested by any law, ordinance, or requirement that prohibits the free exercise of my religion.
- This affidavit serves as a first notice to the affect that NO executive order, NO state of emergency, NO city ordinance, and NO agency policy can violate or suspend established law.
I, Philip Charles Madeley, a Living Man, do hereby swear and affirm the aforesaid statements are true, correct and not misleading, so help me God, dated this 3rd day of February in the year of our Lord 2021.
Philip Charles Madeley
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PLEDGE (Including and not limited to the set of symptoms referred to as COVID-19)
I, Philip Madeley, a living man and an Essene Priest in the order of Melchizedek and a member of the Templis Aquaria Church, agree to the following Pledge regarding sanitary and health practices at all times during my travel activities.
- With full integrity, under God, I pledge to practice all 100% natural sanitary measures that don’t violate my religion.
- With the highest accountability directly to God, I pledge to self-assess daily, and ensure that if I have any of the symptoms of illness, I will refrain from travel and take appropriate measures to protect myself and others.
- With the dedication to the private and personal covenants I have with my Creator, I will hold my health in the highest priority.
- If it is required, I will attest to my health status with the highest integrity and the fullness of my commitment to God.
I, Philip Charles Madeley, a Living Man, do hereby swear and affirm the aforesaid statements are true, correct and not misleading, so help me God, dated this 3rd day of February in the year of our Lord 2022.
Philip Charles Madeley